Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother

Happy Mothers Day! I have had a wonderful day today What can I say I have a wonderful family who has waited on me hand and foot. I received the cutest drawings and cards from my kids and hubby along with a new book and Chris made linner(what we call lunch and dinner combined) The kids got to say why they love there mom Alyssa said: she makes great cookies and shes pretty. Alec said that I make good food and she let us play the wii on her day. Hayden said she plays with me and makes me cakes on my birthday. How cute are the sounds of your children on moments like this. Also I called to tell my own sweet mother Happy Mothers Day and I got the most exciting news from my little brother Paul. He's getting married!!!!!!!!! Yeah! A sister and a wife for my sweet brother. They planned the wedding around when we would get to come home for the summer in August. How sweet is that! Hayden gets to be the ring barrer along with Kira's 3 year old cousin who will be the flower girl. He gets to wear a tux and everything. Wait till Hayden hears that he gets to dress up along with walking a cute girl down the aisle. He'll be ecstatic! Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all of those who have done so much for the love of your children.

0 comments: