We have to move!!!! We decided to rent here in CO and we were getting ready to sign a new lease for this next year. Our property manager had said that would be great. Apparently that was to good to be true. We received a phone call last week saying that the owners of our home decided to have some of their family move in instead. We were sad to hear the news. We have really enjoyed being where we are. The kids are heart broken and want to stay at their school which who can blame them. They had to attend 3 different schools last year. We have searched and searched for a new home online and by driving around the neighborhoods that are within the area. We had decided to move in this beautiful home that we saw that was so well taken care of unless the home we were to see on the weekend was the one for us. At 11:30 on Sat. we viewed a home right around the corner from ours now and we knew it was where we were supposed to be. The kids get to stay in there school which is even a shorter walk now and we also get to remain in our ward. We are supposed to sign a lease this week and we will be moving around the 15th of FEB. We feel blessed and grateful that Heavenly Father was watching out for us.
We're back!
14 years ago

9 comments:
I'm glad to hear you get to stay nearby! Moving stinks. Good luck with everything. I am so behind on my blog. One of these days I'll take the time to write down what we've been up to instead of just reading everybody elses! Tell your kids hi from us!
Oh wow! That's so awesome that you get to stay in the same ward and same school. Moving can be such a pain-- even just a few houses away! Wish I was there to help you out like you and Chris helped us.
Wow! I hope your move goes smoothly. Its good that you can stay in the same area. Do you ever wonder why you should even bother unpacking :-)
Oh, what a pain! But I'm glad it is all working out for you! Amazing how the Lord watches over us!
Shelly we are so glad you guys found a house and that the kids can stay in the same school!! We love you so so much and miss you! wish we were there to help Give the kids huggs for me :)
I am glad everything worked out!! YAY for small miracles!!
I love seeing your family! It is crazy seeing your kids so big and thinking it really has been that long! You all are beautiful and I hope you are loving your new home.
Moving is a pain! But it's great to stay in the same ward and school! My blog is
http://thenotnormalblog.com/
You need to update your blog!
Post a Comment