Well, we woke up to snow this morning and the kids were so excited. they kept asking all day if they could go out and play. It warmed up though and rained for most of the day so the snow is gone now. What would Minot ND be without snow? I've always like snow even though the cold comes with that. Plus I guess it does not seem so bad since we only have a couple of weeks left now.
We're back!
14 years ago

3 comments:
He He, we're wearing shorts still, but I do miss seasons and wish we had cool pumpkin patches and corn mazes and stuff.
My kids are super jealous!! Snow is their only criteria as to where we move next! I'm sure you'll still get plenty of snow in CO?
Hooray for snow! We let Zoe go outside and fill up a bowl of snow and bring it inside to eat. She thought that was awesome
Post a Comment