Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bowling

Friday September 26th
Once a month we try to go bowling as a family. We always have so much fun. I used to be so good at bowling especially out on dates. Maybe it was luck I do not know but now I am not so great. I did not feel very well and I knew I was starting to get sick but I guess I should not blame that on the ball huh? I still wanted to play though because who would want to miss out on this kind of fun.


Hayden used to lay down after he threw his ball slowly down the lane but know he raises his arms up to say YEAH!!!!!! Even before the ball is even hit the pins. It is so cute!And who would know that there would be dancing at the bowling alley. There is always music playing in the background and the boys had fun dancing around. I had to record it! I tryed to down load the video but for some reason it did not like it. I will try agian after I post this!

1 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! I think that is really fun that you make it a point to go bowling as a family regularly!