Well we had our pre-inspection today. It is hard to believe that we will be leaving soon and a lot of it does not seem real. The movers will be here next week and I feel like I need some lessons on how to be more organized for this move. What do I take? What do I not take? What do I need for this week or for 4 months? What will I miss out of our things from home? Where do we stay? What will it cost? So many things have been running through my head!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Does anyone want to come to ND to help either, clean, paint, or babysit???? All in the joys of moving I guess.
We're back!
14 years ago

5 comments:
I soooooo feel your pain!! Take a deep breath with me & it will all work out I promise!! Let me know what I can do to help out!!
I wish I would be here to help you. I feel like a terrible friend to not be here to help you out during the chaos so what I can offer is a friendly ear if you need to vent. You know where to find me!
Oh, girl, I feel your pain! It's so hard to know what to take when you are packing for yourself and all your kids and when you don't really know when you'll have your stuff back! Good Luck- I am praying for you!
Rochelle,
I tried to e-mail this to you but of course your e-mail it cut off so I thought I would just post it here, I hope that is okay!!
I was going to give you a copy of Alyssa's Activity Day progress but I didn't catch you on Sunday!!
Learning and Living the Gospel: We talked about Prayer and played a prayer game in Oct.08
Serving Others:Learned about manners in Sept. 08
Developing Talents: Learned about Physical fitness and made hula hoops Sept. 08 and Painted Pumpkins (for Halloween) and talk about developing our talents in Oct. 08
And she passed off the 2nd A of F to me in class at church one Sunday in Sept. when I was subbing.
Other then that, I figure you had the records before that so you already know!! If there is anything else you would need regarding Activity Day stuff then just let me know!!
Brooke
PS- I hope all has gone well thus far with the move!! Have a great time in Arizona with your family, that will be fun!
I would love to come and help! It has been awhile for you hasn't it? I'm glad that you will be with your family when youe hubby is away. That always makes a difference. I wish I could come help you in your time of need. I hope everything goes well and runs smoothly for you. We will be praying for you and Chris as he is away. That's the least I can do from here I'm afraid. Love you guys!
Post a Comment