We got to go to the Schooley's today. Which if you know the Schooley's then you know that we had a great time. The kids loved playing in the water and latter ball while Alli and I caught some rays and played catch up on our lives.
I think Hayden played latter ball most of the time until he raided the snack cupboard. Alyssa had the boys playing school for a while and Sawyer was a great host by sharing all of his things with Alec.So, thank you for a nice day guys! We had a blast!
We're back!
14 years ago

2 comments:
We were so glad you guys came!! It had been too long. You have way better pictures than me but I am way too tired to post today!! The part in my hair is burnt from the sun!! Grin. Thanks for a great day!! We love the Castles!!
I love the new blog it looks great and it totally fits you! Lookin good!
Post a Comment