Thursday, July 17, 2008

Very Dirty Van

Chris took some of the boys on our High Adventure Camp this year and he drove about or over 2000 miles. They had a lot of fun and I will have to have him post his adventures later. With dirt roads and dirty boys the van you can guess came back very dirty. We are talking dusty dirt in every cranny along with bug guts and a lovely smell of boys that have not taken a shower!!!! Chris has not had a chance to clean it yet with work and all. GRHHHHHH!!!! So I decided to take the day today to give the van a nice cleaning. Needless to say it did take me the whole day!!! Most of it working on the inside of course. I am happy to say that it is gleaming now. I did not take any pictures. SORRY! The kids had a lot of fun helping and they kept saying " Daddy is going to be so proud of us" "We are cleaning so good" It was fun to watch them be so excited to serve their Dad!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

How fun to have such enthusiastic helpers! I saw you cleaning it and thought, That Rochelle is always so good about keeping things clean. I really out to clean my van before my parents get here and see the crumbs and dead fries inside it.

The Schooley's said...

Glad it was you this year & not me. Six years in a row is enough. Grin. I am glad that Chris had fun. Way to go kiddos on the helping!!

Tubbs Family said...

I totally understand!! When we got home from camp I found out Travis had hauled 400lbs of stone in our van, which left a mess. Plus there were several times he'd let the kids play in the van with food, markers, lotion. My father-in-law must have thought we were pigs!! But it always feels better to have a clean car to climb into!