Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma



Today is my Grandmother B's birthday!!! It is on days like this that you wish you could be home to help celebrate or to at least be able to give and get one of the best hugs ever!!!! When I think of my Grandma I see and witness one of my hero's. I thought I would list some of the things that I love so much about her!


#1 She has raised 6 wonderful children, which one is my lovely mother and she loves them all very much which you know through the selfless acts that she performs for all of them including her grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.


#2 She is a wonderful cook, I would never turn down a meal at Grandma's house you might all think that of your grandmothers too but I must say that mine would have to be the best!! What can I say,she makes the best slush punch.


#3 It was and is always fun to be at her house especially around the holidays. I love being around my family and that is when a lot of them are there.


#4 She plants a beautiful garden with some help from Grandpa I'm sure but she knows how to can the best pickles and corn.


#5 There is nothing that she would not do to help those in need.


#6 She always puts others first.


I could go on and on with the wonders of her beautiful spirit. If there is anyone who shows a mirrored reflection of our Savior it would have to be her!!!!! I love her with all of my heart !!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Happy Birthday Rochelle's G'ma!! She sound like an awesome lady.

Mike and Jen said...

I can't believe I missed the dirty van post. Okay so I need to know where you guys got your awesome hats cause I want to get some for the girls!

Tubbs Family said...

Grandmas really are the best!! Mine use to give me sugar cereal and sneak me an extra piece of pie. Its awesome that you have so much to say about her. So many people don't know thier Grandmas. Slush punch must be a family tradition :-)