Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged

1. Where was I 10 years ago? I was living in Thatcher AZ where Chris and I met and were going to school.

2. What's on my to do list today? Today I need to finish steam cleaning my carpets along with taking a walk with Hayden and later we have a birthday party and the ward talent show to go to.

3. What if I was a billionaire? I would pay off all of my debts along with any of my family's. Then I would probably save some and then give to others in need.

4. Five places I have lived- I've lived in 4 different towns or cities in Arizona, California, North Dakota and soon in Colorado.

5. Snacks I like- I love to snack on popcorn, slush punch and almost any kind of bread.

6. 3 bad habits- chewing my fingernails, snacking after dinner and shopping.

7. Who am I tagging? I am not going to tag anyone but whoever would like to do it. I would love to read there answers.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for living with family! It really is nice. Too bad you can't come move in with us, we'd love it. So I just have to ask. What is slush punch? You've mentioned it a few times and it's making me thirsty thinking about a yummy slushy drink! Hope all is well! Hey, what is Alec into these days, we've been looking for something for him for his b-day and can't decide what to get. Talk to you later!
Love,
Sarah