Thursday, September 4, 2008

On To Snowflake

After our farewell's to the Albuquerque gang off we went to Snowflake. HOME SWEET HOME!!!! I was so excited to see my family and be there for my brother Paul's wedding. I finally got to meet my new sister to be and boy did I luck out because she is wonderful. I could not have asked for a better sister-in-law. I love her!!!!! We spent some time with the whole family including my grandparents and family that weekend and then we attended church in my mom's ward. Alyssa wanted Kera to do her hair and it was absolutely adorable.

We wanted to go to the Grand Canyon while we were home but we did not have the time but we did go to Flagstaff on August 4th and 5th. We needed some more things for the wedding including a dress for myself so my mom and I got to go shopping with Alyssa while Chris and Papa took the boys to the Riordan Mansion State Historic Park. Chris loved it and said that there was so much history of Flagstaff in that place.



We stayed the night at Ft. Tuthill in an A frame cabin which is always fun. The kids like to go hiking behind them where all of these little forts are built. Which look like little houses to them. We got to eat at Olive Garden while we were there too. YUM!!!!!!!!


We left by lunch on the 5th so that mom could get home on time for her hair appointment.

1 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I love the new family pictures!! I think your new "do" is awesome!! What a fun trip. I am so glad you like your new sister! She did an excellent job on Alyssa's hair!!