
August 8
th was the big day. It was a really nice wedding. The ceremony started at 6:30 and
Kera and Paul looked awesome. Alyssa got to say the opening prayer and Hayden was the ring bearer. He loved walking
Jayde down the aisle he. The kids made it through half of the ceremony and then they both decided they had to use the restroom so they joined us after that. The room was
beautiful and my brother looked very handsome!!!!!
Jayde and Hayden had a lot of fun and Hayden thought it was not fair that Uncle Paul was the only one that would get to kiss that day. He wanted to marry
Jayde, which who can blame him she
was a cutey.

Everyone was so happy that day and I just had to post this picture of Hayden and Chris because it is just to cute.

Once the dancing had stared they had a mother son dance and since I have two sons I had the opportunity to dance with both my boys. It was a chore but I loved seeing how much fun they were having.

I will never forget would a great evening it was. It was so nice to get to see almost all of my moms family and to join a new one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment