On a long car trip I was wonder if we will ever make it home. It was so nice to see our house again and especially our beds. After a trip I always wish that I had a maid. It always takes a while to get things back in order with laundry and unpacking. We also had to get ready for when school would start. All week I kept repeating in my head that quote from Alli's blog " I am so far behind that I think I am in first place" Just when I thought things were getting better I discovered that we had some sewage backup in our basement. It ruined our carpets and our bed comforter. I think I spent a week trying to get the smell of things out of our house. Needless to say I was grateful when that was all over.
We're back!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment