Monday, September 22, 2008

Open House

Alyssa and Alec were so excited when they found out who there teachers were going to be this year. Alyssa had been praying that she would get Mrs. Chick for her teacher. Mrs. Chick had been Alyssa's Hip Hop Dance teacher before and she was so excited that her prayers had been answered. Alec found out that he would have Mrs. Prock as his 1st grade teacher. They had an open house the day before school started so that they could meet their teachers and see what classroom they would be in. They took all of their school supplies with them.
Alec and Mrs. Prock
Alyssa and Mrs. Chick

After meeting their teachers I was very pleased which made things harder knowing that we would be leaving Minot soon. I love the school system here and the kids have had wonderful teachers every year. I am really going to miss some of the things here that make it so great!

0 comments: